Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Do You Think I Can Win a Bike?

So - I don't think I have ever won anything (or at least anything exciting). I'm going to try this one out, if for nothing else other than to help promote these awesome bikes.

Click on the following links if you want to help me win. OR, if you are like me and don't like to bother with these things, don't click on the links.

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

MADSEN Cargo Bikes

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed. You obviously made more effort than I did. Maybe you'll win...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that bike?! I'll bet your girls will have so much fun in that! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stinkin' cute bike. If I had a bike like that I might even be motivated to ride it. I wonder if I could make it from my house all the way to Old Sauk & Gammon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that Jared Madsen had set up such a great company. I know him and his cute wife. Too bad that doesn't help you win...
    Amy

    ReplyDelete