Saturday, June 20, 2009

My New Room


Everyone needs a room that provides some sort of sanctuary. Someday I plan on having a private library with floor to ceiling books - and, of course, wood floors for my yoga practice. For now, I'll go for a MUCH nicer bathroom than we have had for the past 4 years. In May we picked out a new tub, sink, toilet, lights, fan, tile, and other fixtures; we gave the paperwork and a house key to Gary - our go to guy for getting things done; we flew to Utah; two weeks later we (Grammy, Katherine, Ellie and Marianne) came home to a new beautiful bathroom!!! Mike flew to Frankfurt, Germany for a beautiful week in the Black Forest (oh - and there was a little math involved too . . . ). Finally, yes Margaret, finally, here are some pictures.


Lame pictures, but I wanted to show the vanity light and my FAVORITE shower head . . . oh so soothing.

7 comments:

  1. Now i just need to come and visit so I can use it! It looks wonderful! And no more ants, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i guess this computer is signed in under Mark's name. I'm not sure I like this computer sharing thing. Anyway, just wanted to let you know it's me, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - no before pictures. We were in such frazzle to get ready to leave town that we forgot to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, there is nothing so nice as a finished project! Enjoy, we certainly spend enough time in that room.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete