Friday, August 21, 2009

My Summer Project

Here are pictures of my summer project. It was my first quilt, and I feel like it turned out just the way I wanted it to!! I made it as a surprise for my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary - August 19th.

My parents put together an amazing week long family reunion at Aspen Grove in Utah at the beginning of August. I was able to give the quilt to them while we were there. (Hopefully I will get around to blogging about our fun week).

Thanks Mom and Dad for raising such a wonderful family!

7 comments:

  1. Marianne, that's amazing! I'll bet your parents love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that turned out great! That picture on the bottom right (I'm assuming your dad) looks so much like Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! When are you making mine!!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, very nice,what a meaningful gesture! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's amazing Marianne! Can you make me one?! jk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great job! Nothing I make ever turns out the way I want it to!

    ReplyDelete