At the last minute I decided to purchase a cake from a bakery I love. Of course all the cakes had pastel colored flowers . . . except one with true red flowers. Thus:
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Daddy's Thirty!
March 20th was Mike's birthday. Katherine was very excited to wrap Daddy's presents in the "boy" wrapping paper she found in our closet . . . Thomas the Train paper. The thing that made Katherine the VERY happiest about Mike's birthday was that he turned "thirty - not "dirty." She laughed and laughed every time we talked about "thirty."
At the last minute I decided to purchase a cake from a bakery I love. Of course all the cakes had pastel colored flowers . . . except one with true red flowers. Thus:
Unfortunately, our Utah Utes weren't able to pull off the victory. Mike had a wonderful birthday anyhow!
At the last minute I decided to purchase a cake from a bakery I love. Of course all the cakes had pastel colored flowers . . . except one with true red flowers. Thus:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday, Mike!
ReplyDelete