Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pictures? Sorry!

Do blog entries always have to have pictures? Well, I hope I don't dissapoint, but putting pictures in is very stressful for me. I ended up rewriting my first post a million times because the pictures would mess things up . . . even if they went in first. If anyone wants to give me a tutorial, please do!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures drove me crazy at first, too! A good rule of thumb is to always put them in the center until you get used to using blogger and have time to play around with it. Just write all your text above and below them.

    Also, I'm sure you know this, but you can drag them around your post once you've uploaded them. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try dragging them around, but as silly as it seems - I think it takes practice!

    ReplyDelete