Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Into the Wild

I'm sad to admit this, but until yesterday we have NEVER been to the Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison. It's free, it's 5 minutes from our house, and we FINALLY WENT!! In my earlier post I explained my goal to get outside. So, we did it, and we had a ton of fun. Here are some pictures:


AND - for our trail mix, we thought this might be more appropriate (animal crackers)











4 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm totally impressed. How did you get the pictures to alternate sides like that. Please give me a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea mars!! love the blog. your girls are so adorable! i'm excited to be able to get updates on you and your family. my blog is www.thenextadventureis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you're having fun! BTW, that famous trail mix would be a good Bday gift. hint hint (don't worry... not til january). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the happy penguin! We are new at this so you will notice our comment on the wrong set of pictures!

    ReplyDelete