Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Aldi - Where are you?

We needed groceries, and we needed clean clothes. Thus, grocery and laundry day.

We were a few minutes behind schedule, and missed the bus I had hoped to catch. So, off to the park. I didn't last long without having my hat and scarf. It was freezing cold. The girls were bundled up though, so I let them play for a little bit.








Boat dock on Lac Leman

I planned on going to good old Aldi. A little bit of Wisconsin here across the ocean. I thought it was a hop skip and a jump away. It turns out that it must be a LONG walk from the bus station, because we walked a long way before getting tired and turning around. We ended up exploring Morges, a little town next to Lausanne, and finding a Coop to shop at. I wasn't sure how we were going to get all the groceries home, but they all fit on the stroller!


I put a load of laundry in the washing machine before we left. Our outing was the perfect amount of time. 3 hours. One load of laundry takes 130 minutes . . . and that's JUST the washing machine. I would love to know why it takes so long.

2 comments:

  1. Your clothes must be REALLY clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our clothes are NOT really clean. In fact, Mike's exercise clothes are still stinky. I just don't get it - it's strange.

    ReplyDelete