Thursday, March 10, 2011

Always Wear Clean Underwear

Sitting on the rocks near the boat dock

Tuesday morning I looked in my bin of clothes, and there was no more clean underwear. That means laundry day. It also meant I had an excuse to just stay home (or near to home).

After putting in my first batch of clothes, we went out for a 90 minute excursion to pass the time. We headed down toward the park. It was a gorgeous day. We walked around the boat dock, where we found our two favorite swans hanging out. They swam right next to us as we walked. They probably thought we were going to give them some food. I told the girls that the swans must just really like us.

Katherine found a stick and pretended to be an old lady with a cane. It was pretty funny.

I love this little lakeside home and boat dock.

I think these guys are the coolest looking ducks on the lake.

To finish of our day of cleaning, Ellie decided to brush her teeth in the bathtub!

No comments:

Post a Comment