Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sunday Naps

Ellie was awake a lot Saturday night, so we didn't make it to all of church like Mike had hoped. I have to admit I wasn't crushed, because I wanted to attend only Sacrament Meeting. Anyhow, the kind woman who translated the meeting last week, translated for us again. We stayed after church for their ward "potluck" lunch. It was a little awkward because not many people stayed, but it was fun nonetheless.

The highlight of MY day was my long nap. I had planned on going somewhere by myself on Sunday afternoon, but everything is closed. SO, naptime it was, and naptime was greatly needed. In fact, everyone took naps except Katherine. For some reason Katherine can't nap. Even if she is exhausted she doesn't fall asleep.

I am looking forward to next week - we are going to a member's home for dinner. It will be fun to see what a Swiss "home" is like. Maybe I'll get advice on using the washing machines . . .

On a random note, here is a picture of the swan that lives next to us on the lake.

1 comment:

  1. I think K must have taken after me. It is a blessing and a curse.....(only a blessing when studying for finals in college however). I wis h I were there with you all experience this great adventure:)
    -chelsea

    ReplyDelete